Discover what is involved with Agile and Lean Software Development, Scrum, Extreme Programming, Lean and Kanban
Learning new software development processes can be difficult, but switching to Agile and Lean doesn’t need to be complicated
Explore the theories behind Agile and Lean Software Development, and learn how to make it work for you.
In a Gentle Introduction to Agile and Lean Software Development, author Stephen Haunts will guide you to a fuller understanding of Agile, Scrum, Extreme Programming, Lean, and Kanban. You will learn about the advantages and disadvantages, and how to get the most out of it.
This book combines the books A Gentle Introduction to Agile Software Development and A Gentle Introduction to Lean Software Development into one bumper volume.
In this book you will learn…
- Waterfall Development and its Problems
- What is Agile?
- Common Agile Misconceptions and Mistakes
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- Extreme Programming (XP)
- Lean Manufacturing
- Lean Software Development
- Applying Lean Software Development?
- Agile Software Development vs. Lean Software Development
- Software Practices to Support Lean