In my previous article, I talked about a simple profanity detector that I opened sourced on GitHub. Since launching that code example I have had a lot of people get in touch with some suggestions for new features as they wanted to make use of the library. There were some really good suggestions, so I have implemented them all. In this post, I will walk through what was requested and what I have added to the library.
Using the Library via Nuget
The first suggestion was to have NuGet support for the library as some people don’t want to clone repositories and deal with the source directly, so I have made the compiled Profanity Detector library available.
You can include the library directly from your package manager in Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, VS Core, or Rider. The documentation for using the library is available on the Profanity Detector GitHub page.