Powerful Presentations – Selling Your Story on Stage or In The BoardRoom
Unlock your potential and understand how you can have an audience hanging on to your every word. Entrepreneurs and business professionals often have to pitch their products and projects to an audience – whether at a conference stage, meetup group, to VC firms or even at the office to their peers and leaders. Through this book, you will learn how to plan, rehearse, and deliver the perfect presentation for your needs.
You’ll review different presentation styles, how to craft and structure a talk and how to make it engaging for the audience. If you’ve ever wondered how you can be chosen to speak at a conference, this book will show you how and go in depth on how to craft a winning talk synopsis and proposal to stand out over the competition. You’ll also examine many other details that go into giving a presentation such as face and hand gesturing, pre-performance rituals like visualization techniques, time management , addressing technical difficulties, preparing for question-and-answer sessions, gathering feedback, the differences between in person events and online talks/webinars and how to mold your presentation to the medium.
Powerful Presentations will show you how to perfect your public speaking and presentation skills.
What You’ll Learn
- Explore the design and structure of presentations that retain an audience’s attention
- Prepare for a talk, including rehearsal, but also failure contingency planning for things like projectors, Wi-Fi, demo failure, etc.
- Review all of the useful tools and services available to help you develop and deliver a great presentation
Who This Book Is For
Professionals who want to design and deliver talks in their chosen fields of expertise, whether that be a software developer or an entrepreneur.
The Path to Freedom – Starting a Business for the Reluctant Entrepreneur
Do you want to start your own business but you’re too afraid or nervous to try? Do you dread financial risk and failure? Do you fear rejection? Stop worrying right now, because The Path to Freedom: Starting a Business for the Reluctant Entrepreneur gives you everything you need to start a successful side business!
Do you know the difference between success and failure? It is KNOWLEDGE. The majority of start-up businesses fail because of a lack of skill, planning, and strategy.
You should have a vision. You should work hard to create a product that will break the market. But that’s not enough! To run a business successfully, you have to know the basics. There’s no skipping the legwork if you want to make it.
Whether you’re starting a side-hustle or looking to plant a seed that will grow into an international giant, The Path to Freedom: Starting a Business for the Reluctant Entrepreneur shows you how to:
- START A SMALL BUSINESS or side-hustle while working a full-time job
- Craft a market-friendly product
- Run books and numbers like they’re second nature
- Hire the right talent and expertise
- GAIN FINANCIAL STABILITY by knowing when and how to take your side-hustle to a full-time job with financial strategizing
- Maintain a steady income and manage personal and business finances
- Budget for optimum lifestyle and sustainable growth
- Invest for optimum returns
- DEFINE SUCCESS and learn how to set achievable goals
- Master strategic marketing to make your presence known
- GROW ON ALL LEVELS, both personally and in business
And so much more!
This book won’t cloud your judgment with fake motivational quotes. It won’t tell you to risk it all because your dream is worth it. It won’t tell you to mantra your way to success.
The Path to Freedom: Starting a Business for the Reluctant Entrepreneur shows you how to fulfil your dream by being a practical realist.
The Art of Conversation – How to Communicate Effectively by Refining Your Social Skills
If shyness is negatively impacting your life and you’re ready to break free from social awkwardness and fear, then you’ve found the right book.
We’re not born knowing how to handle social situations. Social skills are developed through trial and error by interacting with others, and gradually we learn how to conform to the expectations of social life. But sometimes it’s not so easy to know what to say or how to act.
Social skills are critical for success in life, but they can also be hard to come by. If you’re struggling to communicate effectively and overcome your fear, you need a guide to help you along the way. You need this book.
Step by step, chapter by chapter, this book will help you learn how to let others know you’re interested in what they have to say, keep them interested in you, and achieve open and eloquent conversation.
Along the way, you’ll also discover:
- How to keep a conversation going and avoid awkward lulls.
- Why eye contact is important.
- How to read a room or a person’s mood and determine the best way to communicate.
- Why laughter is essential in social situations.
- How to build relationships through respect and trust.
- Why your physical appearance matters when you’re conversing?
- How to end a conversation without making the other person feel unwelcome.
And much, much more!
Don’t let your shyness keep you from experiencing the richness of life. Social skills can be learned and refined, and they can change your life.